THE JSI STORE
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The JSI Store warrants its products to be free from defects in material or workmanship by providing a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser during the period in which they own their home. The JSI Store, at their choice, may elect to repair or replace any JSI Store product covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not apply where items have been improperly stored or improperly installed. This warranty does not cover the following: costs of removing warranted material or the installation of replacement material, natural variations and aging inherent in wood, normal wear and tear or damage/defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence or modification in any way. This warranty does not apply to products purchased without finish.
The JSI Store reserves the right to inspect claimed defective products. No returns, replacements or repairs may be made without prior written consent. Some replacement parts may vary from those originally supplied and are subject to availability.
This warranty is the sole warranty of The JSI Store and in lieu of all other warranties, express implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. Labor charges for removal of or installation of warranted material as well as incidental or consequential damages are excluded. We do not assume any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.
Special Door Considerations:
The purchaser agrees to let doors that are warped or have panel shrinkage a ¼˝ or less to hang for one season (Spring) before replacement is requested. Typically a door will return to its normal position once it is acclimated to temperature and humidity conditions. Prior to requesting a replacement for a door, please be sure the door has been installed properly.
To file a claim on this warranty please fill out and submit the warranty form.
- All warranty claims must contain the original invoice number and be very specific regarding the reason for requesting replacement.
- All damage claims must be reported within 10 days of delivery.
- Original cabinets or parts may require return to The JSI Store.
- Please attach any photos of damaged or defective items to this form using the upload area below.
- If damage/shortage is due to the trucking company you must provide a delivery receipt signed by the driver also stating the damage/shortage noticed at the time of delivery.